Monday, February 23, 2009

Again? Crap.

I'm sick, AGAIN! My head feels like it's going to explode. Mike thinks he may have found the problem to my prolonged illness last night. There was mold in our humidifier. I am really allergic to mold. It's amazing I survived living in my egg-donors house. He put a little bleach in the water to kill it off so hopefully, I can recover quickly and finally.
I can't let a little thing like lack of oxygen keep me from putting the house in order though. Mike was sweet enough to get the laundry started last night and scrub the kitchen. He's a keeper! Today I have, have, have to clean the bathrooms and change some sheets. I can handle that. I think.

No comments: