Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Losing faith in humanity one person at a time...

You know what?  I'm tired of fighting the same fight that should have been over a year ago.  I'm tired of being the one accused of being to lazy to sweep a floor but the one who has had to constantly clean up messes I didn't make.  I'm tired of trying to convince myself that people are essentially good.  And I'm tired of not being taken seriously. 
I'm not the person I was a year ago.  I don't like to cause trouble because I feel someone deserves it.  That is Karma's job.  I don't like to bicker and verbally spar in hopes of being heard.  If what I say isn't heard now then all I can do is enlist a stronger voice.  This is a road I do not want to venture down and I'm hoping and praying that I'm not forced down it.

No comments: