Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lower 70's today, ice/sleet/snow by Tuesday. Mother Nature can be cruel.
Today after Mike visits Pa he is planning on taking Gryffin to the park. I don't know where he is going to come up with the energy for it since he was working next door until the wee hours of the morning- again. After talking with our realtor we decided that the 'repair' the contractor-from-hell did needed to be stained and all the hardwood floors polyurethaned. This morning when I went to change Gryffin's diaper I walked by the guestroom where Mike crashed and could smell the chemical fumes that had permeated his clothes. My poor Monkey. I think he may be looking forward to going to work on Monday so that he can get some rest.
My plans for today are to find places for all the stuff packing our garage. Its our dumping ground for everything that should have been moved from the other house a long time ago, but you know how that is. I don't know that I will be able to get the Jeep in there before the cold hits but I'm sure going to try.

No comments: