Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Muther's visit was a success. Meaning, it only lasted an hour. Thanks Gryffin for showing signs of sleepiness long before you were ready for bed!
Our bathroom is done, at least as done as far as Jim is concerned. Mike doesn't even want me to have him come back and fix the things that shouldn't need fixing but do. Like the quarter inch gap between the baseboards and the vanity cabinet. We are concentrating on the fact that it looks better than it did. Don't worry Mike- I learned my lesson and am keeping my big fat ideas behind my big fat mouth.
The last of my big fat ideas, the yard sale, will be over this weekend. Get rid of some stuff, hopefully make a little money and be able to take the afternoon off. Then again, we all know how my big fat ideas turn out.

No comments: